Private Tour “Touring Two Islands”
Indulge Yourself in Island Highlights
Receive guidance AND discover on your own.
Katharina and Enrico will provide you with insights, tips and materials during your time touring together. Integrate these revelations when exploring on your own. Listen to where your intuition and the islands lead you. Follow guidance and your inner wisdom.
Day 1-3 (Big Island Eastside)
You are welcomed with fragrant flower leis.
Acclimate and unwind.
Experience volcano activity. Hike lava landscapes.
Witness how out of lava, land and life are born.
Bathe in natural hot tide pools. Enjoy surprises.
And, you may want to be on top majestic Mauna Kea.
Day 4-6 (Big Island Westside)
With guide or on your own
Taste a variety of Kona coffee flavors at Kona coffee plantations and munch out at the macademia nut farms.
Be embraced by the peaceful atmosphere of the ‘city of refuge’ – Pu’uhonua o Honaunau.
Discover the underwater world. Snorkel with dolphins and turtles.
And, you may want to see the legendary Waipio valley.
Day 7-14 (Kauai)
Choose three guided island ‘tours of wonder’.
We assist to make your best possible choice.
And, you may want to be touched by the infinite wisdom and overflowing Aloha of a Kumu Hula.
On your own:
We have plenty advice and insider tips for you 🙂
Watch out for whales! (during winter season)
Indulge in the unlimited resources of healers and healing modalities available on Kauai, The Healing Island.
Together -at the time of your booking- we will choose
a vacation home that serves your needs best.
If you prefer to luxuriate – we accommodate.
- 3 guided days on Big Island (Hilo side) and 3 guided ‘tours of wonders’ on Kauai
- Welcome diner
- 6 x lunch (on guided days)
- Transportation on big island during guided days
- Transportation on Kauai, on guided days only
- Inter island flight Kona-Lihue
- Airport transfer
- Entry fees, donations
- Organization, customization
- Insider tips, materials and surprises
- Flight to and from Hawaii
- Accommodations (depending on your preferences)
- Transportation on non-guided days
- Drinks other than water
- Meals that are not mentioned above
$4000 per person
Group size: 2 person minimum