– Unlimited Benefits for You and Your Company
Improve Quality of Work / Quality of Life
Break away from a busy business mindset.
Let Touch Kauai support you and your team to relax, to recharge and to gain a fresh vision in paradise.
Touch Kauai’s strength is the flexibility to co-create with you the ultimate program to support you and your company’s goals. We carefully listen, and offer inspired solutions, for team building, motivation, new leadership strategies and other corporate needs.
Or, let Touch Kauai simply reward your team.
We facilitate sparkling perspectives and provide innovative ideas and effective tools to integrate into your company with long lasting positive results.
Dr. Martin Wechsler, leading expert in pension funds in Switzerland, columnist of the noted economic magazine BILANZ and owner of an expert office for company pension plans, has had the opportunity to experience Hawaii through Touch Kauai. He says:
“Hawaii and Katharina Becker have helped me in the middle of a very important change process to develop my values. With creative and loving support of Katharina Becker, I could integrate these values successfully in my change process. Thank you very much, Katharina, I will recommend you warmly”.
Dr. Bob Lamb, founder and CEO of worldrenowned IDEA – Interdisciplinary Dental Education Academy, San Francisco says:
“In only 15 minutes, in our very first conversation, you were right on the point that i was looking for, for the last 5 years. This encouraged me to trust you and to work with you on the important decisions regarding our company — the results were beyond any expectations and truly amazing, mahalo!”
We welcome your inquiry, mahalo.
With Touch Kauai you can:
• Leave behind your enclosed office space
• Calm down in a paradise-like atmosphere
• Be spoiled by wellness treatments
• Completely relax and recharge body, mind and spirit
• Be enchanted by an incredibly inspiring, touching culture
• Break unproductive thinking patterns in stimulating surroundings
• Regain appreciation for work and self
• ‘Play’ with shifts of perspectives
• Experience and learn about Hawaiian values
• Learn to manage and lead with Hawaiian (universal) values
• Improve teamwork, rebuild team attitude
and most of all: remember and use your full potential!